and Annual Events
Be sure to also visit
our Special Events page.
|We are closed for the season
and will re-open in April.
Check this page for information on upcoming events as they become
2017 will be a special year of commemorations for the C.H. Moore
Homestead DeWitt County Museum... Bicentennial of C.H. Moore's
Sesquicentennial of the Completion of the Mansion
Golden Anniversary for the DeWitt County Museum Association
|Visit Our Gift Shop
||DeWitt County Museum Gift Shop accepts
Mastercard , Visa and of course cash is still good here. Many new items will make
that special gift.
- Possible Dream Santas, Angels and Colonial Candles.
- Museum mementos such as sweatshirts, t-shirts, tote bags and note cards.
- Soaps, Victorian items, novelty nightlights.
- Books by local authors, Clinton area postcards, Tea Sets, Illinois
- Museum and Gift shop hours 10-5 Tuesday- Saturday 1-5 Sunday
219 E Woodlawn, Clinton, Illinois 61727 217-935-6066
[The Mansion] - [Barn & Farm] - [Apple 'n Pork] -
[Membership] - [Directions] -[Gift Shop] - [C.H.Moore] - [HOME]