was started on the C. H. Moore Homestead by John and Minerva Moore Bishop.
Mr. Bishop was a prosperous grain and lumber dealer in Clinton. Work on the
C. H. Moore Homestead was completed in 1867 after the Civil War had ended and
life took on a more normal pattern. Soon after this, the Bishops lost their
only child. After Minerva Bishop's death in the early 1880's, Mr. Bishop sold
the house to his brother-in-law, Clifton H. Moore.
|Click on the images below
to enter that area.
- [Apple N' Pork] - [Activities] -
[Membership] - [Directions] -
- [Gift Shop] - [HOME]